[Year 12 SofDev] Software Development Newbie Questions

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 10:28:03 UTC 2018

Thanks Andrew!

Hi Tanya,

You can find the details for my book here: www.adrianjansonpublishing.com.au

And i will definitely be updating for the 2020 study design - so will be
posting lots of questions, previews to the list over the course of the year.

Tanya - feel free to email me off list if you have any text questions or
need any assistance getting up to speed! This list is a great resource with
lots of support - so don’t hesitate to post here if you need help.

Cheers,
Adrian