[Year 12 SofDev] SAT part 1 marking sheets

Mary Ho homn at aquinas.vic.edu.au
Mon May 15 14:14:54 AEST 2017

I think they're ok, I agree using Phil's last year helped with consistency

On 15 May 2017 at 13:45, ATKINSON-BUCK, Damien <
Damien.ATKINSON-BUCK at ivanhoe.com.au> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I have attempted to modify the checklist marking sheets Phil put out last
> year to reflect the new wording in the SBA document as I found it much
> easier to mark consistently with them last year.
>
> If you could, please check them and let me know if they I’ve missed
> anything. Any feedback gratefully accepted, as I was recently shocked to
> the core by a 6 year old that dutifully informed me I’m not always right!
>
> Cheers
>
> Damien
>

> *Damien Atkinson-Buck*
> Member of Academic Staff (Secondary).
>
> [image: http://www.ivanhoe.com.au] <http://www.ivanhoe.com.au/>
>
> The Ridgeway, Ivanhoe VIC 3079 Australia
>
> p. +61 3 9490 3848
>
> e. damien.atkinson-buck at ivanhoe.com.au
>
> w. www.ivanhoe.com.au
>
> <http://www.facebook.com/IvanhoeGrammarSchool>
> <http://twitter.com/ivanhoegrammar>
>

> Privacy, Virus and Copyright Warning
>
> The information contained in this electronic message (e-mail), and any
> files transmitted with it:
>
> * is intended for the named recipients only. If you have received this in
> error, please advise the sender and delete it and any copies immediately;
> * Any personal information in this email must be used in accordance with
> the Privacy Act 1988 and this always applies even if it has been sent to
> you in error.
> * represents the views of the sender and does not necessarily represent
> the views or formal advice of Ivanhoe Grammar School;
> * may be subject to Copyright, so no further use should be made of it
> without the author's permission.
>
> The School does not represent or warrant that the email or any files
> attached do not contain errors or are free from computer viruses or other
> defects nor does it accept responsibility for any loss or damage resulting
> directly or indirectly from the use of the email or any attached files.

> Authority and
> Teachers Association Inc

Mary Ho

Teacher

AQUINAS COLLEGE

Great Ryrie Street

P.O. Box 190, Ringwood VIC 3134

T: (03) 9259 3045

VM: (03) 9259 3139

E: homn at aquinas.vic.edu.au

Promoting justice and the love of God

This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this
email. If received in error, please notify the sender or Aquinas College
immediately and delete the email and all copies. Aquinas College does not
represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses
or other defects. Any attached files may only be used on the basis that the
user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequences
resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files,
whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The liability of
Aquinas College is limited in any event to either the resupply of the
attached files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any
representations or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
individual sender and do not necessarily represent those of Aquinas
College. Emails and data sent and received by Aquinas email accounts may be
stored offsite.