[Year 12 SofDev] Clarification on SAC1 (Outcome1)

Lorraine Bignell lbignell at netspace.net.au
Fri Feb 17 21:55:44 AEDT 2017

Hi

Can someone please clarify this for me:
In the Study Design in the Programming Practice description it says -
"Students interpret given designs and create working modules using a
programming language, undertaking the problem-solving activities of
coding, testing and documenting (development stage)".

In the Key Knowledge it says
"methods of representing designs, including data dictionaries, object
descriptions, mock-ups and pseudocode"

Should we be giving the students data dictionaries, object
descriptions and pseudocode or is it only mock-ups that we give them.

Thanks for your help

Lorraine Bignell