[Year 12 SofDev] Practice Exams for SD

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 10:00:41 AEST 2017

Hi everyone,

A few people have emailed me about the practice exam pack that I was selling last year. I have been in the process of creating a new website - so the link to last year's exam pack hasn't been available - but now it is!

Here is the link:

http://adrianjansonpublishing.com.au/coursecart/viewitem/id,14

This is the exam pack that I created last year. It consists of 3 full exam papers, solutions and teacher notes for $220 (which allows you to distribute this to your all your students).

I am very close to publishing a 2017 exam paper and will post a link when it is ready! Hope your exam prep is going well!

Cheers,

Adrian