[Year 12 SofDev] practice exams

PIKE Philip pikep at bmg.vic.edu.au
Tue Sep 27 12:02:53 AEST 2016

Hi everyone, boundary values should be quite tight. I remember a few years ago being told that boundary values should be within 10% ( just an arbitrary value) of the boundary, so if I was testing 20, values of 18,20 and 22 would be acceptable, but 19,20,21 were preferred.
Values of 1,20,1000, whilst technically correct, were not acceptable for SD.

Regards

[cid:bmglogo15_b9c6b1de-c107-4ad3-a724-e0131d357731.png]

Philip Pike

Bacchus Marsh Grammar
T. 03 5366 4800  F. 03 5366 4850
E. pikep at bmg.vic.edu.au  W. http://www.bmg.vic.edu.au
South Maddingley Road | PO Box 214 | Bacchus Marsh Victoria 3340