[Year 12 SofDev] practice exams

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 22:20:40 AEST 2016

Hi Andrew,

Mark explained it well. I guess from my perspective, the second I think of
testing, I think of "boundary value analysis". It's really one of the main
parts of testing - so while the term itself is not used (and really then -
I shouldn't have had a question that was quite so explicit), the concept
will be one that will be well understood by students.

VCAA could certainly ask students to perform a boundary value analysis and
could even ask a question where a student could reply with an answer that
uses the term 'boundary value analysis' *(in the right context - and with
an explanation). But VCAA won't use the term in the way I have.

Cheers,
Adrian