[Year 12 SofDev] I have a great offer !

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Sep 7 11:34:31 AEST 2016

Hi, backer-uppers

If you have a look at the SD sample exam, B4, you'll see this:

"*This is an external tape backup unit with a USB connection and a 160 MB
per second transfer rate. Backups can be scheduled daily. Tapes can hold
800 GB of data and cost $2300 each.*"

Golly! I can source 6.25 *terabyte* tapes for $85. I'll happily provide
VCAA with brand new LTO6 tapes for - let's say $2000 each. A real bargain.

Either the question writers factored in $2,215 for postage and handling, or
they meant to say that the tape *drives* cost $2,300 ?

Careless question writing!

Regards,
Mark

mark at vceit.com