[Year 12 SofDev] SD practice exam pack

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:17:18 AEST 2016

Hi everyone,

Thought I would give you some relief from the cow talk!

Thank you to all that have ordered the exam pack from me - I wanted to let
you know that with our school holidays beginning next week, I will be out
of contact for most of it. If there is anyone that is in the process of
filling out a purchase order with the plan of giving the exams to their
class next week to take home, it would be better to get this done this
week. I am more than happy to send the pack to you with an invoice attached
to speed the process up - if you need!

Many thanks - and bring on the holidays!
Adrian