[Year 12 SofDev] Are you interested?

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Oct 3 13:21:46 AEDT 2016

Thank you Mark. Well I’m having a little bit of a rest as I will be continuing with some national Digi Tech work.  I am, however, very much looking forward to having a little bit more control in my life and more time to travel, catch up with family and friends and relax.

I have had a varied and privileged educational career so I can finish feeling satisfied.

Regards
Paula

Paula Christophersen
Curriculum Manager, Digital Technologies
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
2 Lonsdale Street
MELBOURNE 3000
(03) 9032 1724
0407 043 110