[Year 12 SofDev] Practice exam pack ready

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 22:29:35 AEST 2016

Hi everyone,
As I have mentioned before, I have been writing an exam pack that has three exam papers and solutions in it. I've just finished the first paper and papers 2 and 3 are close behind! The way I've been doing them is by going through the book and picking out items from it to slot into one of the three papers - my aim being to try to cover as much of the theory across them as possible.
Anyway, the first one is ready to distribute! If you send a purchase order through to me, I will send you the first exam paper and set of solutions right away. The next two papers will follow shortly.
Price is $80 (ex) per individual paper (for a site licence - make as many copies for your students as you need) or $200 (ex) for the set of 3 exams.
I don't know if you have a sense (yet) of how this exam will play out, but in writing these, I feel like it is a longer exam than last year. That may just be me - but with the reduction in section B and more questions added to section C, the complexity and amount of writing (I feel) has increased. Interested to hear your thoughts!
In any case, email a PO off-list and I will send you exam 1 right away.
Kind regards!Adrian Janson