[Year 12 SofDev] Victorian Curriculum

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jul 28 10:07:19 AEST 2016

Dear colleagues

How the Digital Technologies curriculum is implemented will be a school decision, and for some schools it will be integrated and for others, particularly in secondary schools it may be offered as a stand-alone subject; and for some it will be a blend of integrated and standalone. There are a range of factors that will influence the decision made by schools, but of course teacher expertise is one of these - schools need to closely examine the content descriptions and determine who is best to design and deliver the learning programs so that students have the best opportunities of demonstrating the achievement standards. There are lots of decisions to be made!

Regards
Paula

Paula Christophersen
Curriculum Manager, Digital Technologies
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
2 Lonsdale Street
MELBOURNE 3000
(03) 9032 1724
0407 043 110