[Year 12 SofDev] Sorting Algorithms, T

Darren Scott dscott at ccb.vic.edu.au
Wed Jul 13 15:25:08 AEST 2016

Hey Chris, just thought I'd better point out that your slide 2 mentions bubble and quick as the study design mandates. This is from the last study design, in the current study design bubble sort is OUT and selection sort is IN for mandated knowledge.

Approaches to problem solving
* algorithms for sorting, including selection sort and quick sort and their suitability for a given purpose, measured in terms of algorithm complexity and sort time

Nothing wrong with teaching bubble, but in the exam selection and quick will be the mandated ones.
Darren.

[cid:CCBcrest60x63_21f6a3df-1929-4432-add0-6625033709f2.png]
Darren Scott
Teacher
Catholic College Bendigo

'Opening the Doors of Mercy'