[Year 12 SofDev] Practice exams for SofDev

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 23:15:07 AEST 2016

Hi everyone,
Hope you are doing well - and are well rested for what will likely be a busy term 3! Just wanted to let you know that I am writing 3 practice exam papers and will have these available (with full solutions) soon. When I have the link available on my site, I will post a link up here so that you can purchase. Price will be $80 per exam or $200 for the package of 3 (ex-GST) - for a school licence.
As I am still finishing them up, if there are any particular questions or parts of the theory that you would like to see me include a question on, please let me know. I am trying to cover as much (different) content from the student design across the three papers to help give a good cross-section of questions in this first year of the course.
Regards,Adrian Janson