[Year 12 SofDev] Python text / book

Samantha Mitchell MITCHELLS at milsen.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 25 11:43:18 AEDT 2016

Hi,
Can anyone recommend a Python textbook I could use with my students?
This is the first year I have implemented Python for the course (I was using VB) and I've been using online tools like YouTube, groklearning.com & Sonia McDonalds resources on edulists.com.au, however I'd love it if someone can recommend a suitable text they use. Even if it's a reference text for themselves. :)
Thanks!

Samantha Mitchell
Mildura Senior College
Ph: 03 5021 2911
mitchells at milsen.vic.edu.au<mailto:mitchells at milsen.vic.edu.au>
www.milsen.vic.edu.au<http://www.milsen.vic.edu.au>
Respect. Resilience. Responsibility. Independence. Success.

This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Mildura Senior College or the Department of Education and Training.