[Year 12 SofDev] SD text - delivering now

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 12:30:16 AEDT 2016

Hi everyone,
Hope you have all had a great start to the year! I am missing SD (to be honest) - especially after writing the text... I am in the process of packing and sending texts out to schools, students and booksellers, but it is taking a while. I am working as fast as I can to get it out however!
Just as an aside, if you have students that have the print version of the text and would like to also purchase the eBook - it is just an additional $22 (inc). They can contact me directly if they prefer, but you also might like to see how many are interested in this and I can send you out a bulk set of download codes.
Cheers,Adrian