[Year 12 SofDev] SofDev - Introduction

Grieve, Carlin C grieve.carlin.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 20 12:23:53 AEDT 2015

Hi All,

Thought I would just take a moment to say hello and introduce myself to the SofDev mailing list. Next year will be the first year I will be teaching Software Development, after teaching Units 1&2 this year.
Although programming skills won't be an issue for me, I was wondering if there are any dangers or pitfalls I should be wary of that I should try to avoid that people may have experienced in the past.

Hoping to get to know everyone better over the year online and at conferences.

Kind Regards,

[cid:image002.png at 01D0D5F5.217F5080]

Carlin Grieve
Teacher  |  IT Infrastructure & eLearning Manager  |  Technology Coordinator
Epping Secondary College
T: +61 3 9401 2599