[Year 12 SofDev] 2016 Transition for Software Development

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 15:19:27 AEDT 2015

Hi Stacy,
Have I added you to my dropbox folder? - I have the full (draft) text available there and this would be quite helpful for orientation I imagine!
Cheers,Adrian Janson

From: kyriakou.stacey.d at edumail.vic.gov.au
To: sofdev at edulists.com.au
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 23:11:42 +0000
Subject: [Year 12 SofDev] 2016 Transition for Software Development

Hi all

I am hoping there might be some people on here that could provide me with some ideas/resources/activities etc for Software Development Orientation/Transition? Year 12 Transition begins next week for us and even though I will not be the teacher
 of this subject next year, I will be taking the orientation classes. I have never taught this subject before and don’t even know where to start. As it is a new study design, just wondering if anyone has thought about what they will be doing for orientation
 time and might be so kind to share with me (and others).

I know the PSM overlap with IT Apps(Informatics) which is what I have taught in the past, so I know I can cover this with the students….but any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance! :)

Stacey Kyriakou

Maths/IT/EAL Teacher

Footscray City College

1 Kinnear Street | Footscray | 3011

(T) +61 3 8387 1527 | (F) +61 3 8387 1599

www.footscray.vic.edu.au

kyriakou.stacey.d at edumail.vic.gov.au