[Year 12 SofDev] Does anyone have VITTA exam solutions & Insight exam solutions? (I have lost them from my computer)

Tran, Vi V tran.vi.v at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Nov 2 19:13:50 AEDT 2015

Dear all,
 My name is Vi Tran, VCE IT Teacher at Mullauna College, Mitcham.

 I seem to have lost the electronic versions of the sample solutions for the exam created by:

 VITTA for Software Development 2013: sample 2 and sample exam 3
Software Development Insight exam 2011.
VITTA for IT Applications 2012: sample 1, 2, and 3.

Does anyone have electronic sample solutions for the above practice exams?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Vi Tran.