[Year 12 SofDev] New edition - SD text for 2016

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 14:45:10 EST 2015

Hi everyone,
Hope you are all well!
I haven't been very active on the lists lately - which comes from not teaching any VCE (but I'm working on it)!! - but I have 'actively' lurking (if there is such a thing!!)
On another note, I am in the process of writing a new edition of the Software Development text for the new course starting in 2016. If you would like me to send you a copy of the first draft when I have it available (I anticipate probably mid-May??), then please let me know!  No obligations - but any feedback you would like to give on it would also be greatly appreciated!
Cheers!Adrian JansonDirector of Learning TechnologiesStrathcona Baptist Girls Grammar School