[Year 12 SofDev] Privacy Act article

John Bellavance John.Bellavance at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 17 10:37:54 AEST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Sorry for the cross post.

Attached is a resource on systems thinking.
With regards to the DLTV conference I would be happy to present on Systems Thinking.
I am doing my PhD on the reciprocal impact of the social sphere (specifically values) and ICTs have on each other. I have developed a model to explain and understand this phenomena. See attached an extract from my study, hope this helps. Systems modelling can be used to model interactions between any systems.

Regards,
John Bellavance
Beaconhills College