[Year 12 SofDev] sofdev Digest, Vol 114, Issue 12

Vella, James jvella at mackillop.vic.edu.au
Fri Sep 19 12:12:44 EST 2014

Not yet Claudia...I should have something done over the holidays though! When I do, I'll send it through.

James Vella
 Head of Technology - ICT
 Information Technology, Mathematics, Health Teacher
 MacKillop College, Werribee
Twitter: @jimmygunner
Email: jvella at mackillop.vic.edu.au

When convention and science offer us no answers, might we not finally turn to the fantastic as a plausibility?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail contains confidential information intended only for the use of the name addressee. It may also be subject to professional privilege. If you are not the named recipient any disclosure, copying, forwarding or using any part of this e-mail or its attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by telephone on 0387345200. MacKillop College does not warrant that this e-mail or any attachments are error or virus free and recommends that all attachments be checked for viruses and other defects. Similarly, MacKillop College does not warrant that this e-mail has been free of interception by a third party and may store the content sent to us, if we believe that we have a legal requirement to do so. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.