[Year 12 SofDev] Malware and Viruses online quizzes

Stephen Rosicka Stephen.Rosicka at galen.vic.edu.au
Fri Sep 5 10:38:31 EST 2014

Esther,

Thanks, mine are running low on enthusiasm….

From: Esther Andrews <ANDREWS.Esther at bssc.edu.au<mailto:ANDREWS.Esther at bssc.edu.au>>
Date: Friday, September 5, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Subject: [Year 12 SofDev] Malware and Viruses online quizzes

I’m working hard to keep this year’s class entertained whilst doing theory. Not my most motivated bunch. So I thought I’d share in case your kids are like mine and don’t like writing answers to questions from the text book :)

I usually play them the Four Corners broadcast from 2009 Fear in the Fast Lane.
http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/special_eds/20090817/cyber/

This year I’ll also get them to do some quizzes that I just found online:

Interactive quizzes:
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/tr-dojo/pop-quiz-malware-terms-and-definitions/
http://www.onlinethreatalerts.com/article/2014/8/14/online-threat-quiz-1-viruses-trojan-horses-and-malware/
http://saveyourid.identitytheftcouncil.org/quiz/quiz.html

Others with answers:
http://www.graphic-design.com/Web/malware_quiz.html
http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/definition/Quiz-Malware

And I’m playing a Trojan Horse segment from Troy (from youtube)
And then the Trojan Rabbit section from Monty Python’s Holy Grail just for a bit of fun (there are heaps of copies on youtube).

Regards,
Esther.