[Year 12 SofDev] Sorting and Searching

Esther Andrews ANDREWS.Esther at BSSC.EDU.AU
Wed Jul 16 13:15:26 EST 2014

I know many of us have inflicted the Hungarian dance bubble sort video on our students and left an indelible impression! I just discovered that their website includes an interactive activity to test that the understand how the sort works.
http://algo-rythmics.ms.sapientia.ro/sort/bubble
Click on "Your turn"

And, of course, there are equally charming videos and "Your turn" activities for all of the other types of sorts. :)

Esther.

Esther Andrews | Admin Systems Developer, IT and Maths Teacher
Bendigo Senior Secondary College
Box 545 | BENDIGO | Victoria  3552   Australia
B +61 3 5443 1222 | F  +61 3 5441 4548
andrews.esther at bssc.edu.au<mailto:andrews.esther at bssc.edu.au>
www.bssc.edu.au<http://www.bssc.edu.au/>
Our ROLE is to empower learners for individual, community and global leadership. We value Respect, Optimism, Learning and Environment.