[Year 12 SofDev] Review of VCE IT - your thoughts

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Fri Sep 13 20:10:16 EST 2013

Hi Folks,

    I had the pleasant news that we have 25 enrolled in VCE Units 1-2 for
next year, with the likelihood it may grow to over 35 meaning 2 classes.
This is pleasant because we had no VCE IT this year.

I will investigate what the reasons were behind the students' selection of
IT.

Kind Regards

Kevork Krozian

Edulists Creator Administrator