[Year 12 SofDev] compiler question

David Dawson David.Dawson at wesleycollege.net
Tue Sep 3 08:40:45 EST 2013

Well, I am very sorry to disagree with you Mark – it is a rare event - but poorly validated input is not a result of a syntax error – but it does create a runtime error.
Since the program has compiled there is no syntax error in the actual code.

David Dawson
Head of Design and Technology Learning Area, Head of Learning Technologies
St Kilda Rd Campus, Wesley College
577 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004 Bus Ph 8102 6340
This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please email a reply to Wesley College and destroy the original message.