[Year 12 SofDev] Does anyone have a Unit 3 Outcome 2 exemplar?

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 27 11:30:58 EST 2013

Hi Simone,

OK – my 2c - just to protect myself – my first amendment clause ;)

When you say “I was too hard in my marking for ITA, according to VCAA” – really the marking of a SAC (hard or easy) is a local decision AS LONG AS the key skills are being assessed.  In my opinion, as long as the task meets the requirements and the assessment is sufficient to discriminate (create a spread of marks in your class), then you can use a hard or easy marking scheme – it’s up to you.  You need to be able to justify the way you have come up with the scheme or the way you have marked.

Cheers,

Adrian Janson

eLearning

Melbourne High School