[Year 12 SofDev] A blog post about iPhone App design

Margaret Iaquinto Margaret.Iaquinto at stleonards.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 26 10:14:19 EST 2013

Thanks for the article, Esther. It's also a good reference for our budding app developers.

Margaret Iaquinto - ICT Coordinator
St. Leonard's College
163 South Road, Brighton East, Victoria 3187 Australia | phone [+61 3] 9909 9529| fax [+61 3] 9592 3439
Margaret.Iaquinto at stleonards.vic.edu.au | www.stleonards.vic.edu.au-----Original Message-----