[Year 12 SofDev] criteria sheet for Unit 3 Outcome 1

Vera Cook vcook at mscw.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 14 11:00:09 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I have taught software development and have modified the previous criteria sheet. Could someone please take a look at it and see if it is ok. Also I was wondering with the Use Cases diagrams how important are the arrows from the instigating actors and how many marks do people deduct for this and also in a dfd if a student has added non data flows but did really good levelling what should be the highest mark I should give.

Thanks Vera