[Year 12 SofDev] Criteria sheet for Unit 3 Outcome 1

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 21 08:09:47 EST 2013

Hi Vera,

I think what you have in general covered what should be done. However, remember that students are producing a SRS -ie a business document, so your criteria should reflect the need to do that. I would also possibly look at the weighting of some of your criteria.

I also have a SRS proforma that I use so it is a more structured response from students.

Regards
Claudia