[Year 12 SofDev] HELP partnership needed

Peter Steer psteer at hamiltoncollege.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 18 13:59:31 EST 2013

Hi All,
Back into SOD after a year off and I will need to form a partnership with another school as I will only have one student up for assessment! That's right ONE student.
Would be ideal if could join with a school who is using PHP as their programming language.
I am Using "PHP for Software Development with OOP and Data Visualization" by Kevork for the PHP programming component.

If interested in allowing me to partnership with you please contact me.

Peter Steer
Head ICT
The Hamilton and Alexandra College.
Ph. 0355721355