[Year 12 SofDev] The next study design

Mark mark at vceit.com
Mon Feb 11 15:24:02 EST 2013

Hi Esko. You might find that the eLearning forum might be better for this
thread.

On 11 February 2013 15:13, Esko Lossi <elossi at chairo.vic.edu.au> wrote:

> Apologies for the side track. there is probably another forum for this.
> Our school is currently debating the merits of BYOD. Is there any school
> out there who has gone down this track and can share their (un)success
> story?
>
> Esko Lossi
> ICT Coordinator
> Chairo Christian School

mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com

*Important - *This email and attachments may or may not be confidential. If
received in error, please contact us and send us a really good joke. We get
lonely here, and no-one talks to us in the legal department. Before opening
or using attachments check them for viruses and defects: if either exists,
open them anyway; life is short, and they might be interesting. Regardless
of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the incompetence of
the sender or not, our liability is limited to sending you flowers or
chocolate. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of vceit.com.