[Year 12 SofDev] Please thank Mark Kelly for all he has done for us

Simone Tynan Simone.Tynan at shcy.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 4 09:48:13 EST 2013

Hi all,

When I started teaching IT to seniors in 2004 it was a daunting task. I was lucky to stumble over Marks pages in the internet. During my first years I used the site to ensure I was on track. Today, the link is one I introduce all my students (both in SD and ITA) to in their first lesson. They are shown how to use it as another resource to consolidate their understanding. It has been a blessing throughout the comparatively short time I have been teaching VCE IT.

With thanks (and I have not been hit by a falling elephant, yet! Thanks for the warning!!)

Simone

Simone Tynan
eLearning Leader
LOTE Leader P-12