[Year 12 SofDev] PHP exercise -- beginning standard

Margaret Iaquinto iaquinto at ozemail.com.au
Sun Feb 3 11:11:56 EST 2013

This is an early exercise in PHP. The purpose is to review what this
class had when they were in Year 10 Programming.
I've included some scope statements, FRs and NFRs.

While validation is not a part of the assessment for U3O2, I'm teaching
it now so the class will automatically include it for U4O1.

HTML5 and CSS3 are used.

Maggie
(ICT at St Leonard's College)