[Year 12 SofDev] Year 12 SD Orientation

Callil, Philip Callil_P at MaterChristi.edu.au
Wed Oct 31 14:13:13 EST 2012

One source of inspiration and activities for next year will be the VITTA
one day mini conference on Monday November 26 for VCE IT teachers - new
and experienced.

http://www.vitta.org.au/events/event/senior-secondary-ict-and-industry-futu
re-directions-2

Our conference used to be three days but has been two days over the last
few years. So consider this the third day of the conference. With so many
other subject conferences on at this time, it will be good to book now.

Best wishes

Phil Callil

Director of Learning and Teaching
Mater Christi College Belgrave