[Year 12 SofDev] Ethical problems

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Oct 17 15:07:16 EST 2012

I'd say (if you're subject to the Privacy Act 1988) these things would
constitute a legal issue under...

NPP4. Data Security - take reasonable steps to ensure that the
personal information that it collects is protected from misuse such as
unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, or loss."

Of course if you're not subject to the act you'd have an ethical
obligation to keep entrusted data safe.

Mark Kelly - kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Phone: +613 8520 9085, Fax +613 9578 9253
Visit Diigo links for ITA and SD
--
My personal best for the 100 metre sprint is 11.9 metres.