[Year 12 SofDev] CSE Exam

PIKE Philip PIKEP at bmg.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 9 12:24:28 EST 2012

A sample of the types of questions-
A photographer uploads a 6 Megabyte photo to a friend using a 100 kilobit per second wireless connection. How long would it take the photo to load?
A camera recorded 2 minutes and 38 seconds of video and the saved file was 3,750 KB. How many seconds of video can he fit into one megabyte of storage?

Regards

Philip Pike
Director of ICT
Bacchus Marsh Grammar