[Year 12 SofDev] CSE exam

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 9 12:20:22 EST 2012

I'd tend to say that worms travel independently, but sadly, there are no
international standards for malware.

I wish IEEE would set up official standards that hackers can abide by, so
we don't have to live with hazy definitions of emerging dark technologies.

Mark Kelly - kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Phone: +613 8520 9085, Fax +613 9578 9253
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://edulists.com.au/itapps/index.htm>
Visit Diigo links for ITA <http://groups.diigo.com/group/vce-info-tech> and
SD <http://groups.diigo.com/group/vce-sd>
--
My personal best for the 100 metre sprint is 11.9 metres.