[Year 12 SofDev] CSE exam

PIKE Philip PIKEP at bmg.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 8 14:17:15 EST 2012

Hi all, I gave my students the CSE exam for my October practice exam. While I was happy with the overall content of the exam, there were 8 marks worth of questions relating to bits, bytes, conversions and bandwidth.
I know this used to be part of IS, but cannot find this in the new study design.
Can anyone please advise me if I have overlooked part of the new study design.
Thanks

Phil Pike
Director of ICT
Bacchus Marsh Grammar

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
The content of this e-mail and any attachments may be private and confidential, intended only for use of the individual or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not read, forward, print, copy, disclose, use or store in any way the information this e-mail or any attachment contains.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.
Our organisation respects the privacy of individuals. For a copy of our privacy policy please go to our website or contact us.