[Year 12 SofDev] App development Sorry for the x-posts!)

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Wed May 23 14:18:58 EST 2012

me too
Maybe we could organise a group collaboration on creating a course and then all run it in our schools, feedback to each other and create apps we could all use!!

I would be happy to organise the collaboration if necessary - this woudl be an exciting project "going forward"

Andrew

Andrew Shortell
CRC Melton

shortell at get2me.net