[Year 12 SofDev] Characteristics of efficient and effective structure and formatting of input & output

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 17 15:06:22 EST 2012

Hi all. I've bashed together a page at
http://www.vceit.com/SD/format-structure-of-io.htm

I realised I'd created the empty page 2 years ago and never got around to
putting anything on it. Now I know why. It's a hotchpotch of guesses and
suppositions about what is relevant and where it's relevant. I bet the exam
would never dare have a question worded as vaguely as that KK dotpoint!

Taken to extremes, it could encompass half of the SD study design!

Please let me know if you disagree with my positioning of points (or my
choice of them), or have anything to add that I've left out.

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au << use this, not Edumail please!

An E-flat, a C, and a G go into a bar. The bartender says, "I'm sorry, but
I can't serve minors."