[Year 12 SofDev] Query about Internal Documentation

Travis Parker Travis.Parker at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Fri May 4 10:00:57 EST 2012

I make my kids live by this mantra: "Don't include a single line in your
code which you could not explain to your grandmother in a matter of two
minutes."

I'm not sure of any set rules for internal documentation, just a
sensible explanation of what the code is doing in that particular spot.

Cheers

Trav