[Year 12 SofDev] Hang on a minute...

Howard, David dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 23 08:43:51 EST 2012

That's why you have the choice when writing the SAC. Last year I made prescribed the mobile device as an iPad.

I agree with the sentiments here but you as the teacher can decide what mobile device you are basing your SAC around. When we have run SD here, we base "mobile device" around smart phones & tablets that have constraints of screen size and users fat fingers.

I found this relevant article on flipboard.

http://mashable.com/2012/04/11/mobile-app-design-tips/

Regards

David Howard
Head of IT & Learning Technologies

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD212D.357D9540]

25 Chapel Street, St Kilda VIC 3182 Australia

Phone +61 3 8530 3272
Fax +61 3 9510 3161
Email dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au<mailto:dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au>
Website www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au<http://www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/>