[Year 12 SofDev] another amusing clip

Vella, James jvella at mackillop.vic.edu.au
Thu Apr 19 14:33:30 EST 2012

Looks like its video link sharing time regarding ICT issues!

Here's a humourous (yet simplistic) clip regarding the idea of cloud computing...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTNgV0O_oTg

It's not mine but my students seemed to enjoy it. I thought it was a good way to introduce the concept though. Like Michael has said though... "If you don't like it, and can't use it, you know where the delete key is."

Cheers

         Mr James Vella
Associate Head of Technology - ICT
Mathematics/IT Teacher
MacKillop College
Russell Street Werribee, VIC 3030

*     email: jvella at mackillop.vic.edu.au<mailto:s at mackillop.vic.edu.au>
* phone: +61-3-87345200
* Fax: +61-3-87345261
* mail: PO Box 522, Werribee VIC 3030
*      web: www.mackillop.vic.edu.au<http://www.mackillop.vic.edu.au/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail contains confidential information intended only for the use of the name addressee. It may also be subject to professional privilege. If you are not the named recipient any disclosure, copying, forwarding or using any part of this e-mail or its attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by telephone on 0387345200. MacKillop College does not warrant that this e-mail or any attachments are error or virus free and recommends that all attachments be checked for viruses and other defects. Similarly, MacKillop College does not warrant that this e-mail has been free of interception by a third party and may store the content sent to us, if we believe that we have a legal requirement to do so. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.