[Year 12 SofDev] Use Case Questions

Stebbing, Nicholas N stebbing.nicholas.n at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Apr 17 19:31:26 EST 2012

A belated thanks to Mark for the input.

I've been giving similar instructions to my students... there are many ways to present the UCD as long as it makes sense and covers all of the functions then you're good.
Perhaps I'll give them some guidelines in the future based on what seems to be the general convention (from the UCDs I've seen... which isn't much) limiting the total number of Use Cases (maybe about 8 to 12) and the number of different Use Cases that should be linked together in a chain (I'm thinking maybe 3 or 4). This might also serve to reduce the number of trivial tasks that get included as Use Cases.

Cheers,

Nick