[Year 12 SofDev] Error in 2010 assessment report

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 8 12:18:26 EST 2011

Mark,

The following was reported to students via Chief Supervisors on day of exam

Turn to page 16, Section C, Question 7.
Insert the word 'other' as the third word in the third sentence so that it reads 'Select three other essential features from the list below and explain why each is important.'.

I recall running around on the day - as VCE Coordinator to get the message to Supervisors,

Regards
Claudia

Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator