[Year 12 SofDev] MC - plus a correction

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 23 11:38:14 EST 2011

Hi Kevork and others,

I think that this is a good *extension discussion for a class - and I did
read the bottom bit - great stuff!!  We have to be mindful of what the
examiners will (or can) ask - and so from that perspective we need to be
aware of what a simple 1D array implementation looks like (I think - as this
is the intention of the SD).  But I for one will definitely include this
deeper discussion in 2012!

Cheers,
Adrian

Adrian Janson B.Sc, Dip.Ed, M.Ed
Director of ICT
Melbourne High School, Forrest Hill, South Yarra, Victoria 3141 Australia.
Phone: 03 9826 0711 International: +61 3 9826 0711
Fax: 03 9826 8767 International: +61 3 9826 8767
E-mail: janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Website: http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au
Blog: http://jansona.edublogs.org