[Year 12 SofDev] state of play of VET IT and new training package.

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 23 09:19:30 EST 2011

I do understand the point Kevork and Allan. Thanks.
However it seems perhaps your discussion was based on courses, and not UOC's. Perhaps I misinterpreted.
Seems I made the error of teaching my kids too much! (cant help being thorough.).

Seems to me that teachers with any doubts about their courses and units should consult with their VCE/VASS personnel to ensure the right units are entered on the system. RTO's should also be aware of these issues and advise staff accordingly.

I will go back to my box now....

KB.

Kent Beveridge
ICT Co-ordinator, St.Brigids CSC, HORSHAM,Vic,Aus.
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au