[Year 12 SofDev] MC

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Tue Nov 22 11:20:24 EST 2011

Yes but...

Unless you have deliberately removed the 10 it is still there ‹ somewhere.
The pointer no longer points to it; the links no longer link to it etc.  in
this Q the pointer no longer points to it.

But unless you have deliberately removed it from the computer all together
it is there. Where else could it have gone?

Remember that a pop only COPIES the thing out of RAM ---- cut is not the
thing here ‹ cut is a copy and then a delete from old position. This is a
POP and so it just copies. There is no other actual action in the pure sense
of it

Also remember that this is a theory question. It CANNOT be too program
orientated because different people teach with different software.

Andrew Shortell

--
Andrew Shortell

mailto:shortell at get2me.net
Leaving the
Heidelberg Teaching Unit at the end of 2011
Ph 9470 3403
Fax  9470 3215