[Year 12 SofDev] SD 2011 exam - MC Q

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 18 15:25:30 EST 2011

Hi Kevork.  I guess it all depends on how much detail we can safely stuff
into teenagers' heads in about 200 classes.

We naturally have to simplify things for them, like when a 4 year old asks
"Why is the sky blue?"

:-)

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.