[Year 12 SofDev] Answers to MC SD

Pang, Juliana C pang.juliana.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 17 17:49:39 EST 2011

I got different answers from you.

9C (seems like a play of words; a line of code can only be an instruction :))
10B (this question seems to be gathering functional requirements, so I picked interviewing the manager)
12A
13B (it's not clear what "survey customers" is for, I am guessing it's for evaluation purposes)
16D
20A (since there's only 5 options and no physical keyboard, option A is best - I am thinking similar to the iPhone scrolling list)